heh heh...as advertised, the updates are few and far between. well, since my first (and then, last) post, I've been on a week's vacation to Prague and Budapest, which was entirely wonderful. I planned the trip with my parents, as none of us had ever seen that part of Europe, what with the whole communist thing and that. apparently there is a pretty cool place you can go to in Budapest that's an old square filled with all the old communist statues, and of course, it's a bit eerie and weird, but it would have been kind of interesting. but I missed it. always something for next time! we did, however, see an incredible number of incredible places, including a lot of churches/synogauges, castles, pretty city squares, and bridges, lots of 'em. Both cities are certainly famous for their bridges. So, last week when I got back, I was pretty jet lagged, but not too jet lagged to watch the season finale of Alias, which I am now going to obsess over for only the entire summer. that and who's cuter: Vaughn or Sark. There are definitely some tough choices in life...heh. this weekend I planned to start on my paper for my Harvard class, but that didn't work out quite as planned, since it seems now that every college library in town has closed up shop, at least for all my intents and purposes. so this should be interesting to see how I get this done. if only my prof wasn't so annoying, this class would be much more palatable. now all I have to look forward to this week is orchestra and more orchestra, spending every minute I possibly can in Bentley's library abusing their electronic resources ; ) and the final (yay!!!) Harvard class. in more fun news (really), Jose will be back in town, so I'm sure I'll see him soon. but right now I'm off to bed - this is what I get for procrastinating writing my sports stories until midnight. oops. ; ) if only I didn't enjoy the writing so much! and if I didn't enjoy procrastinating by watching (alternately) classic Audrey Hepburn (Sabrina) and guilty pleasure Michael Vartan viewing (Never Been Kissed). ah, this blog should just be mediaaddict.blogspot.com. ; )

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home