New Look
So I'm jumping on the bandwagon with the whole "new template" thing. They are pretty cool, though. I like the colors of this one. I am kind of bummed that I lost all my links, but oh well. And definite yay! to having automatic comments. :)
While I'm here...
Birthday!
It's almost that day again. Tomorrow is my birthday, and I'm turning the big ol' 25. Yipes. Mentally I have done a good job of preparing myself to remember that that's going to be my age. I never really liked 24 anyways. Is there some bizarre reason why 24 seems so young and 25 not so much?? Well, Toto, we're not in the early 20's anymore!
Tonight the Boston peeps are going out to dinner - it'll be me, Jens, Jose (turning 25 in three weeks), Amanda (turned 25 two weeks ago), Kate and Kris (turning 25 in two weeks). My mom already sent me her presents. :) My brother sent the greatest card - on the outside it said "I hear it's your birthday," and on the inside, "and this affects me how?" SO my brother. :)
So I'm jumping on the bandwagon with the whole "new template" thing. They are pretty cool, though. I like the colors of this one. I am kind of bummed that I lost all my links, but oh well. And definite yay! to having automatic comments. :)
While I'm here...
Birthday!
It's almost that day again. Tomorrow is my birthday, and I'm turning the big ol' 25. Yipes. Mentally I have done a good job of preparing myself to remember that that's going to be my age. I never really liked 24 anyways. Is there some bizarre reason why 24 seems so young and 25 not so much?? Well, Toto, we're not in the early 20's anymore!
Tonight the Boston peeps are going out to dinner - it'll be me, Jens, Jose (turning 25 in three weeks), Amanda (turned 25 two weeks ago), Kate and Kris (turning 25 in two weeks). My mom already sent me her presents. :) My brother sent the greatest card - on the outside it said "I hear it's your birthday," and on the inside, "and this affects me how?" SO my brother. :)

4 Comments:
At May 27, 2004 at 6:20 PM,
Unknown said…
Hey Jane! I ALMOST picked this template too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Did you get my card? Hee hee, well have an awesome birthday and I love hearing about the new guy... Jens ;)
Jamie
At May 28, 2004 at 12:00 AM,
Scribbler said…
nice new look, jane! very cute. i like this shade of pink. why don't i remember seeing this template? =9
ooh, and let me be the first to wish you a happy birthday on your birthday!
=)
At June 1, 2004 at 9:57 AM,
Emily said…
Love the look! Happy 25th birthday--can you believe you're in your mid-twenties? This aging thing is NUTS! ;-)
At June 1, 2004 at 1:49 PM,
Emily said…
Okay, I just read a little bit about the match.com guy--did that work out?
Just curious :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home